Monday, December 26, 2005


Update time

Issue 2 of o3 Magazine came out one the 19th. Issue one saw over 500,000 readers in more than 140 countries. Hopefully the success continues.

If you have a company and are interested in advertising in a magazine with global distribution, please contact our sales people at sales@o3magazine.com. Advertising costs are very reasonable and advertisers in issue one saw dramatically increased traffic and sales (one company sold more product in the two weeks after the release of issue one than they did the rest of the year put together).

In other news, the holiday thing went pretty smoothly. The cat seems to like his new toys (as evidenced by his insistence that he play with them at 4am). Parental type people liked the movies and Karyl seemed to like the black pearls (I think the squeeing was a good indication).

Apparently Karyl was the center of attention at the office when she wore the necklace there for the first time. However, I have to admit to being mildly insulted when one of the people told her she might have to keep me because I have good taste. I am worth more than the presents I give, thank you very much.

I’m not sure which my mother liked more - her present or the cheesecake that I made for dessert. For some reason, everyone seems to want me to make those insanely simple no-bake cheesecakes now. Good grief, people, they take 15 minutes to whip up. Why the obsession? They’ve got to be the simplest dessert that I make, but people go nuts over them…

Now I get to concentrate on expanding our reader base and putting together a media kit in order to help sell advertising. What can I say? I like to get paid =]

Current mood: tired
Current music: Toby Keith and Willie Nelson – Whiskey for my Men, Beer for my Horses

1 comment:

Karyl said...

Mmmmmm cheeeesecake. :P