Saturday, July 28, 2007


Save Me...Please

I have to say that I apologize to anyone who’s contacted me if I have seemed a little batty this week. I feel like I’m going stir crazy(er).

My ability to read people well has been shot this week.

It’s been one of those where you feel like laughing and screaming at the same time. The sheer lack of things to do here is getting to me, I think.

I really need a change of scenery. Working on getting a job elsewhere, so I can make that happen. Preferably someplace with museums and cultural centers, various things to do, and more people that are somewhere in the neighborhood of my own age and who just might have similar interests.

There is a lack of all of the above here. Hence my going crazy =]

Well, that and the fact that I’m feeling homesick for certain places, but there’s not a lot I can do about that at the moment. *sigh*

If you know a company in the Columbus, Ohio area (since that’s where I want to end up) that’s looking for a decent software dev (C#, please as I have kicked Java to the curb), let me know.

Current mood: frustrated
Current music: Moby & Gwen Stefani – South Side

No comments: