Sunday, October 30, 2005


The weird shit that comes out in conversation with my friends and girlfriend would amaze most people. Tonight we were talking about her graduating this year and the possibility of having to move back with her family for a while so she could look for a job. This lead to “ways to freak out your parents”.

Some of the things below came from that conversation, and some of them came to mind later.

Bondage gear? What bondage gear? This is formal wear. It’s just for *really* special occasions…

The mask? That’s a new style of fencing gear. What’s a “gimp” anyway?

Two words: neck massager

Why were you looking at my credit card statements? Lube Sheep is the name of a company that sells things like bento boxes (they are, actually. And the G rated kind… You just can’t make this shit up)

Girls Gone Wild is about aboriginal people.

And to think when I met her that she was this meek, prudish little thing. What have I done?

Current mood: feeling a bit better
Current music: Chad Kroger and Josey Scott - Hero

7 comments:

Karyl said...

My dear, you have created a monster. That's what you've done.

James Hollingshead said...

Yes, a horrible monster who is more confident, comfortable with her body, and can actually admit that she enjoys things like sex.

I should be punished.

Karyl said...

Yes, you should be. Go to my room, young man. NOW!

James Hollingshead said...

Can I bring a friend?

Karyl said...

Not when you're being punished. Don't make me get the whip out.

James Hollingshead said...

Why? So I can use it on you? I thought *I* was the one being punished here...

James Hollingshead said...

Besides, if I brought a friend, you could both punish me :P