Friday, November 11, 2005


I admit it. I am a sick, strange man.

Thankfully this amuses my friends and my girlfriend because my sense of humor tends to be a little *unique*.

Having gotten some actual spendable cash (that wasn’t earmarked for bills and necessities), I picked up a few movies (among other things).

Several of these were cheesy horror and zombie flicks. I love cheesy horror movies and zombie flicks. They make me giggle. I’m probably one of the only people who can roll on the floor laughing while watching horror movies.

This has inspired me to put something on the “when I have the time” list (read – after the magazine starts to take off)

I want to make a couple of music videos using cuts from horror/zombie movies. There are several songs that I am pondering:

Chariots of Fire (for those chase scenes)
Puffy Ami-Yumi – K2G (because it’s so bizarrely happy)
Styx – Not dead Yet (can you think of anything more appropriate?)
Backstreet Boys – Larger than Life (zombie smashing to boy-band music *wicked giggle*)
Bowling for Soup’s cover of “I Ran” (just because it could be fun)
Edwin Collins – Like you before (female zombies and vampires killing and having fun) =]
Everclear – When it all goes wrong again (appropriate zombie music)
Harvey Danger – Flagpole Sitta
Goldfinger – Jackie Chan (I do have at least one kung fu zombie movie)
Reel Big Fish – Somebody Hates Me
Janes Addiction – Just because

I told you I was a sick man…

Current mood: amused
Current music: Reel Big Fish – somebody hates me

1 comment:

Karyl said...

Oh no.... the list got longer???

Me, I have music video ideas but they all have to do with me learning to animate. Need to learn how to make a flash movie sometime.