Thursday, April 13, 2006


Sometimes, it really is the simple things.

Checking the mail today, I got a pleasant surprise – a letter. I stared at it for a minute, trying to figure out who it was from and then it hit me. It was an old friend of mine (whose last name now that she’s married I can never remember, hence my confusion at the return address).

She never writes me letters. The last time I got an actual pen and paper letter from her was probably 8 or 9 years ago when she sent me a few new photos.

In this age of email, sometimes it’s just really nice to get a real, physical letter. It brought a smile to me. I love that girl to death and I really do miss her sometimes. It’s a shame we aren’t closer geographically.

Current mood: happy
Current music: Dirty Vegas – A Million Ways

No comments: