Monday, November 19, 2007


They’re killing my childhood.

It seems that they’re releasing the early seasons of Sesame Street on DVD, but are labeling them as being for adult entertainment due to things that are now controversial (Monsterpeace Theater where Cookie Monster has, and eats, a pipe for example).

That’s right. The stuff that I, along with countless others, grew up on is apparently not suitable for kids. I actually caught an episode of what they’ve turned Sesame Street into a while back. It was sad.

I have the following to say *puts on his Grover suit*

NEAAAAR…..

*runs away*

FAAAAAAAAAR!!!!

*takes off the Grover suit*

(Sorry. Couldn’t resist.)

Speaking of things I miss from my childhood – lawn darts (hey, it’s not my fault that people were stupid when they used them. They were fun)

This post has been brought to you by the letter 3 and the number Cat :-P

Current mood: eh
Current music: none

No comments: